Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blogging experience! I hope to teach you some valuable tips that can save you money.  Saving money can be an intimidating task, however, with a little work (and some fun!) you can make saving money and getting good deals a part of your everyday life!!

I just started effectively using coupons a few months ago.  I am a member of an online coupon group that teaches newbies how to find deals, match-up coupons with sale items, and utilize store rewards systems.  I am happy to pass on tips I have learned from a great group of ladies!  I am still learning myself and I believe that this will help many of you.  Learning from someone who has recently been in the dark will hopefully work to your advantage.  I know how hard it can be to start out. It is overwhelming and frustrating, but sticking with it will bring great rewards.  We are all on our way to fabulous savings! 


Here is a link to the website that I am a part of, you do need to sign up to be a member, but it is free and full of wonderful information! COUPON Newbies

2 comments:

  1. I know!! I am so excited :) I used some of the giftcards I got on Alex's Harry Potter stuff!

    ReplyDelete