Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free/Almost Free

Here is a link for $1/1 Nexcare product.  These bandaids can be found at Walmart for around $1.  My local Walmart isn't as low as others it seems but I will be going later to check it out! We go through a lot of bandaids around here so even .50/box is an excellent deal! Thanks Hip2Save

Head over to SmartSource and print off some coupons.  This is the same website that distributes the weekly SmartSource coupon insert in the paper.  The values on the website are sometimes lower than the paper, but since a lot of the coupons from the paper are regional, you may be able to find some coupons on the site that weren't available to you in the paper.  There is a .75/1 Mahatma Brown Rice coupon.  This is around $1.25ish at Walmart. You could possibly pick up this rice for around .50 if your Walmart sells it! Thanks Hip2Save


Update: I found the Nexcare bandaids for $1 at my local Walmart. It appeared to be the regular price here as opposed to a Roll Back price that I have seen others at their stores.  I also found the Mahatma Brown Rice for $1.34.

No comments:

Post a Comment