Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

REDBOX Codes

I signed up to receive texts from REDBOX. They periodically send out codes that get you free/very cheap rentals! I got a couple this morning:
TXR33MR $1.50 off your rental (Blu-Rays are $1.50) or you could still get the regular DVD :) expires 6/2
MAY26 will get you .50 off your rental. This code expires this evening at 11:59PM
Here are a few other that I stumbled upon.
DVDONME
DVDONYOU
BREAKROOM
GAMEFAN1
N6TRWTV (Blu-Ray for .50)
DVDATWAG (Only vaild @ Walgreens)
DRIVEIN (Vaild @Sonic's)
DVDKROG (valid @ Kroger)
REDBOX (First-time rentals...if you use a new card it will work)
DVDATWEG (valid at Wegman's)  
REDBOXHEB (valid at HEB) 
All codes are for $1 off your rental unless stated otherwise.
If you wish to sign up via text message, text DEALS to 727272. Also head over to the Redbox website and receive a code for signing up! 
Feel free to share some codes that you have found. I will add them to the list. Also, if you try a code and it doesn't work, let me know so I can remove it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment